Career Services to hold 2017 Career Fair
This semester, the Career Fair is October 10 in the Thad Cochran Ballrooms from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. Career Services plans on having around 80 employers, from all across the nation, attend the Career Fair, ready to hire future Golden Eagles.
Why Should I Attend the Career Fair?
Networking is vital to a successful career, according to Career Services. The Career Fair is a free opportunity for Southern Miss students to connect with over 80 employers.
- Have your resume ready.
- See what employers in your field are attending.
- Load the CAREER FAIR PLUS app. Favorite and map out the employers you want to visit.
What’s in it for me?
- Practice your 60-second elevator pitch.
- Talk with representative from companies that you’re interested in.
- Look for opportunities for internships and field experience.
These employers are conducting on campus interviews:
- Georgia Pacific
- Hensel Phelps
- The Hershey Company
“We are excited about this year’s Career Fair, employers are excited, and we want YOU to be excited. So, get ready and get hired from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. on October 10th,” Career Services Marketing Specialist Paige Jones said.